1. A cozy blanket sweatshirt for your friend who is like, always cold. You can even get it in their favorite color!
2. A beautiful 14-piece makeup brush set perfect for a pro-level makeup artist or a beginner. This set has almost everything they’ll need and it’ll look gorge on their vanity.
3. An illuminating essential oil diffuser to give the gift of aromatherapy to anyone who would enjoy some soothing scents flowing through their home.
4. An Aztec Secret Indian healing mask made with 100% calcium bentonite clay perfect for the person on your list who is really into skincare and always trying new beauty regimens. This thing works magic to deep clean pores and help fight acne and blemishes. (Honestly, anyone will thank you for this after they use it a couple times.)
5. A Lip Smacker unicorn magic lip balm that’ll make the most adorable stocking stuffer for kids or anyone who grew up collecting all the different Lip Smacker flavors. (We can all agree that Dr. Pepper was the best right?)
6. A Carhartt beanie made of warm and stretchy rib-knit acrylic fabric that I’ve actually bought for my best friend as a gift before. They are a great mix of style and function.
7. An empowering coloring book meant to inspire conversations with young girls (or anyone really) about what it means to be confident, brave, and beautiful. Gift it to any little one in your life to help them build confidence and express their creativity.
8. A very honest “to do list” mug that’ll surely make your friend or relative laugh. We’re pretty sure it’ll be their new favorite coffee cup!
9. A set of squeaky plush dog toys to gift your family pup so they can have some fur babies of their own.
10. An electric wine opener for your wine-loving bestie. No more struggling to pop a cork on girls night.
11. A pack of colorful makeup sponges that the giftee can use to flawlessly apply foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, and more. Your beauty obsessed loved one will not be dissapointed!
12. A chunky cowl neck sweater with button details, because who wouldn’t love a cozy, stylish new item to hang in their closet?
13. A handcrafted personalized soy candle that allows you to pick from 20 different scents and customize the writing on the jar, so you can give something that’s unique and thoughtful to anyone on your list.
14. A thermoelectric mini fridge cooler and warmer with a built-in bluetooth speaker, small enough to fit in a car or on a desk. The receiver will totally enjoy having a convenient place to store anything from snacks and drinks to beauty products.
15. A variety box of tea including flavors such as earl grey, organic peppermint, green tea with jasmine, and more. Perfect for anyone who loves to start or end their day with a warm cup of tea. 🍵
16. A Buddah Board for your friend who could really use some more zen in their life. These water painting boards are used for mindfulness and meditation.
17. A Conair ceramic curling wand to give to your glam friend who always looks on point so they can enjoy luscious curls without hitting the salon.
18. A selfie ring light with an adjustable tripod stand and cell phone holder guaranteed to be any aspiring influencers most prized possession. It can be used for filming videos, taking photos, and doing their makeup.
19. A set of satin pillowcases, because they’re a game changer for improving breakage, tangles, and frizz. Plus, they’ll look nice and luxurious on anyone’s bed. Gift a set of these to someone who recently got a new place or someone who loves a good beauty secret.
20. A Rachael Ray nonstick bakeware set with silicone grips for your relative who is always baking up a storm. They’ll probably love the gift so much that they’ll make you a delicious treat in return!
21. An LOL-worthy tortilla throw blanket to gift your friend or coworker with a good sense of humor. They’ll totally love curling up in this thing on the couch like an *actual* burrito. 🌯